If you are finding it hard to get an accounting job, there are a few things you can start doing today to help you move things a bit faster. We have helped hundreds of people break through in their accounting career and get jobs earning between £18,000 to £45,000. Here are some things you can start doing today to help you for your own breakthrough.
- Build your confidence – start by establishing exactly what kind of accounting job you want. Be clear and specific.
- Secondly, prepare yourself, make plans of how you are going to solve or eliminate all the obstacles and limitations you are facing right now.
- Remember to stay focused. I suggest you get a mentor and be disciplined. Do what you say you will do, on time and with enthusiasm.
- You should also improve your professional skills – invest in yourself, get the relevant practical work experience in accountancy.
- Market yourself effectively – post your CV to the right job boards and apply for jobs in the right companies. You need to be strategic about this, don’t just randomly send your CV out there, you should make sure your CV reaches the right people when you send it and make sure you do followups.
- It is important to keep reviewing and reflecting on your progress. Know what is working and keep doing those things and stop doing the things that are not getting you the results you want.
- Above all, persist, don’t give up too soon. Your next application or interview may well be the one that changes everything. Don’t loose hope.
There you have it. Do the above things and you will be well on your way to making a huge difference in your accounting career job prospects.
If you need help and don’t know where to start from, just get in touch by – clicking here .
- We will train you in our accounting firm & help you get the practical work experience in accountancy,
- We will be able to give you a professional reference from our accounting firm and also
- Help you build your confidence and connect you to the right employers and recruitment agencies.
And you will be right on your way to a new job in no time with our help and support.
To get in touch just click here