This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.tdanda.co.uk (our site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our Terms Of Website Use
www.tdanda.co.uk is a site operated by TD&A Limited. We are registered in England under company number 06926757 and we have our office at 189 Marsh Wall, South Quay Building Level 1, Canary Wharf, London E14 9SH, which is our main trading address.
We are registered with the information commissioner’s office as a data controller
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our Content Standard.
Furthermore, you also agree:
- Not to duplicate, reproduce, re-sell or copy any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use Terms Of Website Use
- These content standards apply to any and indeed all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it. The standards apply to each part of any contributions as well as to its whole. You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter.
- Comply with any applicable law in the United Kingdom and in any country from which they are posted.
- Be accurate, i.e. where they state facts
- Be genuinely held(where they state opinions)
Contributions must not:
- Promote Violence or abuse
- Contain any material which is offensive, obscene, defamatory, hateful
- Infringe any copyright, trade mark or database right of any person or organisation
- Promote sexually explicit material and discrimination based on sex, nationality, sexual orientation, race or age.
- Promote illegal any activity
- Give the impression that they arise from us if this is not the case.
- Promote. Advocate or assist any unlawful act.
- Invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance needless anxiety or inconvenience.
- Be likely to deceive or mislead any person.
- Be used to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or indeed to impersonate any person.
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site.
If determined, we may take such action as we deem reasonably appropriate and we exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy.
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.