- Lack of confidence in their accounting skills and fear of being rejected by employers.
- Procrastination (putting things off till later).
- Lack of focus – doing too many things at the same time but seeing little progress or results.
- Lack of relevant UK practical work experience in accountancy.
- Poor presentation. This is about your CV and interview skills. Would you say you have a great CV and excellent interview skills?
- The sixth reason is that; people simply give up easily and quickly. There is is a lack of persistence and patience and the result is a lot of frustration.
- The seventh reason people struggle to get accounting jobs is inefficiency – misuse of their time, money and energy doing things that are not relevant or necessary to help them get an accounting job.
PrevImprove your debt collection24 April 2015NextAre you struggling to get an Accounting job?14 April 2018
Here are the top 7 reasons why some people are stuck and unable to get an accounting job:
Are you facing any of the above 7 challenges right now? If so, you don’t have to continue struggling and feeling stuck. There is help available Click here to book an appointment to start making progress in the right direction.
Our office is easy to get to. We are just one minutes walk from Canary Wharf underground station (Jubilee line) and 3 minutes walk from the DLR stations (Heron Quays & Canary Wharf DLR). You can also get to us by bus: 135, 277, D3, D7 & D8. You can book an appointment by Clicking here.